Friday, February 8, 2013

New Things

Hey friends - exciting news!!  I know that my blogging has been few and far between these last few months, but part of that is due to the new project I've been working on.  {The other part of that lack of blogging is due to having 3 little boys and just feeling like there is never enough time!}.

I'm starting a new blog collaboration with my sister Marla and stepdaughter Cait!!  Our new blog, The Merrythought, officially launches today!  We've been talking about having a collaborative blog forever and have finally done it.  We'll be sharing recipes, fashion, DIY, home projects and lots of other loveliness over there.  I'll pretty much be sharing all my recipes on The Merrythought from here on out, so for food posts, head over there.  I'll still keep this blog, sharing more personal/family related things here.


We'd love to have you stop by and check out our new site.  Add us to your google reader or bloglovin' and come like us on Facebook.

A big thank you to Justin for all the hours he spent working on the site for us as well as taking some photos for it too!

And thanks to you, lovely readers, for your support!!  Here's to new & exciting adventures!  xoxo



4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing! i will definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you and I just nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my post and follow instructions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Can't wait to check it out!

    xo,
    Katie
    hellolittlebean.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing wonderful information, it is really nice information.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...