Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ten on Ten :: January 2013

Wow...2013!!  Linking up with Rebekah's Ten on Ten.  One photo, ten hours, on the tenth.  Join in!






















:: First cup
:: Excited about the boys new Bible - a present from Aunt Gingy & Uncle Andy.  Still trying to decide if we should read it in the morning while waiting for the bus or at dinner...
:: Every morning Levi asks me to make him a piece of toast; he takes two bites and leaves the rest.
:: Sometimes I play dress up with my boys.  That is why we have kids, right?
:: Cait gave the boys a typewriter for Christmas and I'm obsessed with it.
:: Everyday Malacai asks for a cheese sandwich, whole, for lunch.  He gets mad if you cut it in half.
:: My heart explodes when I walk into a room and find them like this. Oh my little boys.
:: A newly thrifted find.  I'm in love with this vintage Woolrich sweater.
:: The boys collection.
:: Batman is home from school.



ten on ten button

12 comments:

  1. That bow tie is adorable!!!!
    LOVE that sweet mug!
    And I too have a love for vintage typewriters.
    Looks like a beautiful day so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the suspenders! Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these photos! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also now obsessed with your typewriter. Or maybe your picture of your typewriter. Not creepy at all, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the steam coming out of the mug.

    Gracie has that Bible, we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son also gets upset if you cut the sandwich - too funny! Lovely pictures!

    makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the hat an bow tie? too cute! and i love the mug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics!!!
    I love the typewrites! Me too, I´d be obsessed by it! (LoL)


    Kisses and blessings.
    Mirys
    www.diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com
    (from Brazil but participating!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful set! I love those first three photos, what a great way to start your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these pics. remember when we made rachel's invites and you brought all your fun craft stuff? i wanna do that again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. handsome little levi!!
    and that sweater! sooo jealous.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...