Tuesday, May 29, 2012

{insta}Life Lately

Almost through the hectic months.  Half the birthdays are done.  One conference down, one to go.  I can do this.  Thought I'd give an update of the past month with some {a lot} of instagram photos.  

We traded some cupcakes for chickens.  Two dozen cupcakes = 4 new chickens.  :)  The old ladies aren't getting along too well with the new younger girls.  Ughh.  {Somehow I haven't taken any pictures of the new chickens ??}  

This is what happens when I'm trying to work from home.  I work.  They get into mama's stuff.  

New York Style Blueberry Cheesecake to celebrate the big sister's birthday.  

Went to a bridal shower for a lovely bride-to-be and I tried to be all crafty with my gift wrapping so Cait {who went in on the gift with me} would be impressed.  ;)

Had a lovely Mother's Day with cute cards & gifts.  

Ice cream date with the boys

Levi had a bug bite or scratch on his eyelid that developed into a serious infection...

Poor little guy

We had a lot of doctors appointments that week and he ended up having a CAT scan done too.    Thankfully, they found an antibiotic that seems to be taking care of it.   

Out watching the crop duster 
{and to clarify - the crop duster was not spraying near our house, just turning around by our house}

Child labor - my boys think it's fun to do some of my conference work - like helping with name tags!  I'll take it while I can...in a few more years they'll figure it out and start demanding pay.  

My baby turned two!  Our birthday tradition is to put balloons in the boy's rooms for them to wake up to and then have a dance party to this song.

From Levi's party - hopefully posting all the pictures from that very soon!

Levi got this slide & mini pool for his birthday and his big brothers were very anxious to try it out.  So far, Levi won't get in it.  

Pizza date night with my love.  This is the only food Mike loves - from this particular pizza place {Pizza Shack}...although the one he liked best closed down.

Baby boy just relaxing...I love that he was laying like this

So excited because the Wegmans closest to me now carries sushi...heck.yea. 
{Only California rolls for this girl though}
This is my fav - sweet potato & avocado.  

We spent part of Memorial weekend at the lake - my 2nd in-laws have a golf cart and the boys just love riding on it {so does Cait - ha!}



Amazing sunsets by the lake.  

2nd mother-in-law makes the most amazing pancakes ever.  Ever.   

And my baby brother came home for the long weekend!

Having fun at Mimi & Pops

Little boys in sweet vintage tank tops are my fav

So there's a glimpse of my May.  {Minus all the boring work stuff}.  Hopefully as this craziness subsides, I'll be around here a bit more.  And hopefully I'll have Levi's birthday party pictures up very soon - I think this was one of my favorite parties.  
And now it's off to make more name tags... 



6 comments:

  1. The party picture is amazing! Love how it turned out!

    http://hopefullittleone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I've never commented before, but I found your blog through Rachel's and like to follow along with your life and adorable boys. LOVE that sunset photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great summertime shots! hope little levi is healing up well!! what a fantastic tradition of singing to the beatles! so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Manda!
    Great photos. Poor little Levi!

    And Pizza Shack in Spencerport??? Please tell me that's the one that DIDN'T close down! I grew up on that pizza and it is by far THE BEST. Mike has good taste! :)
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. -i definitely was impressed by the wrapping.
    -love the pictures of the boys in the lake. and in the wheelbarrow hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Manda, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...