Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Style: Teal & Mustard

If you live in this area and are not going to Caitlin's vintage clothing sales, you're missing out!!  Friday & Saturday, Cait hosted a sale {in a hardware shop!!} and everything was $5 and under!!  It was amazing.  Most of her items are sold in her online shop, but every now & then she'll host a real, live, in-person sale to clean out her inventory.  I scored this super cute vintage dress there, along with the amazing handbag {and a bunch of other goodies...}.
Also, I'm super proud of my crafting skills because I made my flower headband!  We had craft stations at our last MOPS meeting and making this headband was one of the stations.  {Thanks Hanna for leading this super fun craft @ MOPS!}.   



Dress & Handbag: Calista Miakoda
Cardigan: Delia's, thrifted
Tank, Belt, Tights, Shoes: Target
Flower Headband: made by me! 
Necklace: gift from Cait


13 comments:

  1. the dress is super cute! love the yellow in the belt, tights and headband. um...can you invite me to the next sale?? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the headband looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these colors! such a fun outfit! you rock that headband! i agree with victoria... i would love to know about the next sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are utterly adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you through the Pleated Poppy: I LOVE teal and mustard, what a gorgeous combination! This is a very cute outfit :)

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those colors together! what a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit! i think you did a great job with the pops of yellow without over doing it. so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy that these sweet items stayed in the family ;)
    looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really bold outfit and looks so cool! I LOVE it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a striking look! You did a great job putting it together! I love the colors and accessories! I'd love for you to link this up to my Drab to Fab link party going on right now @ Sugar and Spice. We celebrate making stuff (like outfits) fabulous by a bit of our own creativity. Come on over to http://www.amynjesse.com/2012/02/drab-to-fab-link-up-6-features.html
    I'd love to see you :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely!
    Especially the hairband. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for partying with me at Drab to Fab on Friday! This week's party is up, so come on back with more of your fab outfits. I love seeing what you come up with!

    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    http://www.amynjesse.com/2012/03/drab-to-fab-link-up-7-features.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...